What is the exact calculation for determining loan forgiveness? Check out this article by Fisher Phillips that leads you through the steps necessary to determine loan forgiveness.
- Urgent Fraud Alert for South Florida October 21, 2020
- SBA settles confusion over PPP forgiveness application due date October 20, 2020
- NADA Names New President October 20, 2020
- SBA and Treasury Announce Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less October 12, 2020
- SBA Procedural Notice: Change of Ownership Transactions Involving PPP Borrowers October 8, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.